CAVAC intends to recruit six Focus Group Discussion (FGD) Facilitators and 20 enumerators to support data collection in an impact evaluation survey it is conducting on its irrigation scheme investments. The engagement will be for about 30 days, depending on the workload. The work will spread out between October to December 2021.
- Attend training on research and interviewing skills for this study
- Interview at least 4 households per day with an Android tablet
- Provide daily summary report to field supervisor
- Join daily reflection meeting (around 30 minutes) every evening
- University degree preferably in sociology, rural development, agricultural sciences, or a related field
- At least three years of experience in data collection
- Experience working in rural communities
- Demonstrated understanding of basic research principles and practices
- Experience conducting household surveys
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to understand and communicate in English
- Familiarity using touchscreen Android devices/tablets
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in agriculture, irrigation, and/or gender projects is desirable.